Sunday 21 February 2016

Just picked up my needles after 4 years of gathering dust.  I have already got back into increasing my stash!!!! It doesn't take long to get back into old habits.



The above is a pattern All You Need Is Love  I have bought to make into a wedding gift for Bob's sons fiancée on their wedding day, I'm making it into an ornament on a ribbon so I can hand it to her on the day.  It's stitched on 40ct Newcastle White Linen.


This is Victoriana by Connie Gee, I'm stitching it smaller than the original as I would like to find a box I can make this into a box topper.  It is one of the loveliest charts I've worked on.



8 comments:

  1. Welcome back to stitching! Those are some nice pieces you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Sarah! It's great to see you stitching again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karin Hi I was wondering if you were still in the stitch you blog land, great to,see you too xxxx

      Delete